Being your best

 How long can you afford to put off who you really want to be? The longer you wait, the more you’ll be vulnerable to mediocrity and feel filled with shame and regret, because you know you are capable of better.

~Epictetus
I relate to this. I know now that we are more capable than we ever thought possible.
I strive each day to be the best version of myself and I have never been more fulfilled. I invest myself to my integrity, my character and I invest myself to my relationships because I see this truth.
I call to those whom I may have disappointed, hurt and left estranged in my past. Please, I would love nothing more than to be reacquainted with you now.
This call isn't a lack of boundaries it is a call of vulnerability because I believe it may have great value for us. I believe we are far better together than apart.
I love you all. Clark